Write a 3-5 page executive summary that justifies the operating budget you prepared in Assessment 2.
Consider the operating budget you developed in Assessment 2.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Design an operating budget that incorporates variances or discretionary spending.
- Outline a strategic plan that ensures profitability and fiscal success.
- Competency 2: Develop a plan for managing the labor force, within the parameters of the budget and productivity.
- Present a plan to meet staff productivity goals, while staying within budget parameters.
- Competency 4: Determine the equipment and services needed to maintain seamless patient or client care.
- Justify equipment and service costs.
- Competency 5: Apply financial principles to a strategic plan for achieving organizational goals and fiscal success.
- Analyze department, unit, or project alignment with an organization’s mission and goals.
- Competency 6: Communicate effectively with diverse audiences, in an appropriate form and style, consistent with applicable organizational, professional, and scholarly standards.
- Write clearly and concisely, using correct grammar and mechanics.
- Integrate relevant and credible sources of evidence to suppo