Welcome to the Spring 23 Semester. For some of you, this may be your first semester of college, while for others, it may be your last semester at Cerritos College.
Regardless of where you on your academic journey, I believe it is important to have an a plan in place to be successful. The plan looks different for everyone, but I’d like to know – what is your plan to make be successful at Cerritos College? And I’m not talking about the “I’m going to do well in school and soccer” type of answer – what are your SPECIFC plans to be successful at Cerritos????
For this assignment, I want you to tell me your definition of being successful at Cerritos by answering the following:
- What is your definition of success? (Academic, personal, professional)
- What does your success look like in the short term (this month/this semester)?
- What does your success look like in the medium/long term (1-2 years, 5 years)?
- What things are you going to do in order to achieve your successes? (provide specifics)
- What things are you not going to do in order to achieve your successes? (provide specifics)
Make sure your answer is at least 3+ paragraphs long, written in full sentences. Simply bullet pointing your answers is not enough for this assignment
Please type your answers on a Word document and upload it or type it in the Text Entry function of this assignment.
If you using Google docs and unsure how to submit from there, please review these instructions: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Student-Guide/How-do-I-upload-a-file-from-Google-Drive-as-an-assignment/ta-p/499 Links to an external site.