Career Guidance Inventory T ests
Using r esources such as the South University Online Library and the Internet, r esearch various career guidance inventories (e.g., values and interest tests) and select one free t est to attempt.
After attempting the te st, write a 2- to 3-p age r eport that includes the following:
- A brief description of the t est.
- An explanation of the purpose of this t est.
- A brief description on the theoretical basis for the t est.
- An a nalysis of the t est results.
- An explanation on whether your results surprise you.
- A list of the references cited for the construction or development of this t est, if any.
In your r eport also provide answers to the following questions:
****that are in the attachment ****