Anticrime/Prevention Program: Part 4 Management Plan Assignment Instructions
DUE DATE: by 10am FRIDAY FEBRUARY 17, 2023. NO LATE WORK!!!
This assignment requires you to write a management plan for the chosen anticrime/prevention program. Cover steps 15 on in Chapter 4 of the Vito & Higgins book. The management plan must describe the management approach for the previously chosen anticrime/prevention program from the Anticrime/Prevention Program: Part 1 Evaluability Assessment Assignment and the Anticrime/Prevention Program: Part 2 Evaluation Strategy/Logic Model Assignment. The Anticrime/Prevention Program: Part 3 Management Plan Assignment continues to build on this same problem.
Explain the assignment in detail. Specify the exact requirements of the assignment. Items to include are outlined as follows:
· Length of assignment is 5 7 pages
o Excluding the title page, abstract, and reference section, logic model
· Format of assignment is the current APA format
· Number of citations are five (5)
· Acceptable sources are peer reviewed journal articles, scholarly articles published within the last five years, and textbooks.
· The Logic Model will be the same format as Vito & Higgins in Chapter 2.
· You must address the following five (5) issues:
· Are the program objectives well-defined?
· Are the program goals or objectives feasible?
· Is the change process plausible?
· Are the procedures for identifying the target population reaching them to deliver service, and sustaining the service through completion well-defined or sufficient?
· Are the resources allocate to the program and its various activities adequate?
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.